So, here is a new template I am testing out. This one is called Brownline, it is a 3-column from this site: http://btemplates.com/2008/12/11/brownline/
Some things I am having a hard time figuring out like, why the Blogger nav bar doesn't show up at the top of the screen, why the "edit" button doesn't take me anywhere at all (dead link), and how I'm supposed to make a new post when I can't access the dashboard because the nav bar is missing. hmmm
enough thoughts for now. Moving on to testing labels.
Comments
About Me
- LadyK
- I'm an artist that is still trying to find her way in this world. I love using canvas that has been provided by nature such as; gourds, rocks, and wood.
My favorite mediums are pyrography and acrylics.
I am a Mom of three. I have one daughter still at home.
I currently write a regular, weekly column for EmptyEasel.com and also for HandmadeNews.org where I was also an editor for the "Guilds & Teams Department". October 1, 2009, HMN changed their publication model to one without Department Editors.
Besides my art, I love to cook and also share my love of food on my blog from time to time.
I also have two Miniature Dachshunds (Sam and Buddy) and one very large, dominant male cat.
Thank you for stopping by!
Labels
- off-topic (2)
- pyrography (1)
- templates (2)


0 responses to "Testing out a new template"